Tuesday 8 November 2011

The 28 Years Old Matsumoto Jun

I really love his casual looks, he is like a boy next door with this outfit

Jun is 28 years old now, every time I get closer to my birthday, I will also remember his birthday since my birthday is two days before his. These past two years I haven't check out what he has done. Even I don't bother to watch his latest drama. Which actually weird, since I used to watch over and over again all his dramas and  movies.


Internet makes fans get closer to their idol, and there, Jun was one of the celebrities who opens his door for his fans. He wants all his fans know who he is as a normal life. But somehow he forgets, some fans really can't accept him as a normal Matsumoto Jun. No matter; what he is Arashi's Jun Matsumoto.

His solemn looks is the first thing that makes me attract to him

Back there it's not easy to maintain a normal relationship with  female fans, the jealousy between them, they fight among each other and think they are the closest to him. It's hard especially when jun himself has his own problem.

Don't be sad, Jun,,,I am here (kekkkkkkeek)

I don't know how Jun's changed  nowadays. I hope for the better, although I hope some stuffs still like before. Jun may be the youngest of Arashi but he is the most filial member. Arashi members are not only his band mates,  they are like brother for him. I remember when Sakurai Sho has problem, Jun takes his problem like his own and he tries his best to help him out of his problem.
He is really beautiful in this pose...

Jun, he admits or no, he is a perfectionist. He will check everything carefully before the show, he will put his head  a lot on a character he will act. He reads a lot and .... he adores Micahel Jackson (RIP) a lot...he.he.he..that's out of line.

What can I say I hope I am one of those strawberries (drool)

It's too late to say "Happy Birthday" but I hope Jun will get older beautifully, wisely and enjoy life more. I hope he will continue to dream like he used to do. Cause I believe life is beautiful if we continue to dream. Zai you, Jun  !
This is one of my favourite solemn looks of his

No comments:

Post a Comment